发新帖
打印 上一主题 下一主题
开启左侧边栏

疫苗后出现更广泛群体平常无症状但心脏骤停

[复制链接]
摘要: 大约有三分之一的人接种疫苗后生病了,那里可能涉及一些心脏问题,然后还有其他的比例,他们觉察不到自己的心脏有任何问题,然后出现的第一个异常表现就是心脏骤停。

Coronavirus Plushie@c_plushie3:02 PM · Nov 29, 2023

发布的推文:

The people who've taken the shots are starting to get very very worried. Great interview with

@P_McCulloughMD, speaking about the damage the #Covid shots are causing to the heart, and the many unexpected deaths that we're seeing. The first 5 minutes of this are from the start of the interview, then I cut right to the end where Dr. McCullough speaks about the immense guilt that many are going to feel for forcing these jabs on people. Check out the full interview which I've posted below.

@winstonpeters @chrisluxonmp @dbseymour @cjsbishop @JudithCollinsMP @ChrisPenknz @AshBloomfield @DrShaneRetiMP @nzfirst @SeanPlunket @theplatform_nz @PetousisH

【已接种疫苗的人们开始变得非常非常担心。

@P_McCulloughMD 进行了一次很棒的采访,谈到了 #Covid 疫苗对心脏造成的伤害,以及我们正在看到的许多意外死亡情况。这段视频的前5分钟是采访一开始的内容,然后我直接切到了结尾,McCullough 博士谈到了许多人会因为强迫接种疫苗而感到巨大的内疚。可以查看我下面发布的完整采访。

@winstonpeters @chrisluxonmp @dbseymour @cjsbishop @JudithCollinsMP @ChrisPenknz

@AshBloomfield @DrShaneRetiMP @nzfirst @SeanPlunket @theplatform_nz @PetousisH】

推文所附视频对应全英文如下:

Paul Brennan: Dr. McCullough, welcome back to Reality Check Radio. Nice to have you again.

Dr. Peter McCullough: Great to be here, thanks for having me.

Paul Brennan: Okay, first thing we wanted to find out about, and that's a piece of research from Croston and colleagues, and it shows that the mRNA from the vaccine is - and I've got the quote here - "stuck in the heart." That sounds scary. Can you inform us more about that, please?

Dr. Peter McCullough: Croston and colleagues from Harvard analyzed autopsy tissue from the heart in those who died after the vaccine, and they devised a way of actually measuring whether or not the vaccine was physically in the heart muscle tissue. They could identify Pfizer and Moderna, and sure enough, there it was. It was in the heart tissue, and when they found it, it had surrounding inflammation. Now, they didn't have a very good test for the spike protein and presumed the spike protein produced from the messenger RNA was right there. So there it is, it's as clear as we can get. It's causing inflammation in the heart; the inflammation in the heart causes a fatal cardiac arrest, and then people die. And that's what's found at autopsy.

Paul Brennan: When you heard about that, what was your reaction?

Dr. Peter McCullough: I had thought that that was the case; it was confirmatory. We learned more that they only looked at the 30 days; it was unclear if it persisted more than 30 days, and it wasn't there in every person.

So another autopsy paper comes into view, Shuruap and colleagues showing that it's really those who had a sore arm that there was some inflammation in the heart at the time of death. So I've learned from those two papers. I always ask people if they've had a sore arm when they took the shot, did they have any symptoms or not. The sore arm could be a proxy for whether or not the heart's been involved.

Paul Brennan: And what is the proportion of yes, I had a sore arm? You know, in the answers that you've got.

Dr. Peter McCullough: It's about two-thirds.

Paul Brennan: Oh, really? Okay. So this explains then the many cases of heart-related issues related to mRNA. This is obviously a bit of a smoking gun, right?

Dr. Peter McCullough: Well, it's sure. There's a spectrum now. Two papers, Manssourian and Buren, and a supportive paper by Levi, they show that the rate of bona fide heart damage that will put you in the hospital per shot is 25 percent. Now there's a broader group of people that, you know, they don't have such a severe syndrome but the heart is pounding, they have some chest pain, the blood pressure up and down. That group is much broader; that could be even a third of people. There's a recent paper demonstrating that about a third of people take the shot or sick; they can't go to work the next day and there's probably some heart involvement there. And then there are other fractions, but there are clearly people who took the shot and they don't sense anything is wrong with their heart, and then the first manifestation of something wrong is a cardiac arrest. And when the cardiac arrest occurs, let's say during sports, about a third of the time the patients can be saved with the CPR and shocking the heart, but about two-thirds of the time they can't be saved.

Paul Brennan: These are shocking revelations, aren't they? I mean, it's bigger than possibly anyone thought sounds to me.

Dr. Peter McCullough: They are. I mean, people are in a sense in a panic right now. They've taken the shots; they'll have great regret, they are seeing cardiac arrests at unprecedented numbers, young people, public figures. And then, you know, we see something else out there in the media; we see deaths of people that are just unexpected. When we don't get any other details, just said, you know, they died and this wasn't expected.

Well, let me say before the pandemic, about 40% of deaths are just known of people at the end of life due to known heart disease, 40% are known cancer - people with terminal cancer and they die - and then 20% are known other causes: a motor vehicle accident, homicide, suicide, a drug overdose. But death is almost always in all cases known; it's explained. So prior to the pandemic, we would get a death notice that came by the internet or by some other stars and say they. So it's, you know, this is a memorial to, you know, so and so and they died after a long battle of cancer or someone so died after complications after cardiac surgery. But now we're hearing report after report death completely, they're perfectly fine and then they die. They die, you know, on their wedding night or they die at work or during a sports game.

And I didn't take it. Thank goodness. I don't know; I'm not worried about blood clots and myocarditis, day by day. But the people have taken the shots, they're starting to get very, very worried because these health events keep coming up time after time.

Paul Brennan: And a lot of parents have had their kids take the shot too and that's an even heavier thing to bear, I would think.

Dr. Peter McCullough: Yeah, you can imagine the guilt that's ultimately gonna come down and parents and their children, parents and their grandparents, you know, employers and their employees, school presidents and their students, and then ultimately to the heads of state. Remember Jacinda Ardern in New Zealand, this effectively this no jab no job policy. I mean, you know, people are gonna remember this. Former President Trump has always said and he stuck to his guns on this, he never would have mandated the vaccine, never.

Paul Brennan: Yeah.

Dr. Peter McCullough: He said that from the very beginning. If the vaccine was never mandated, I honestly think we'd be having a much different conversation now.

Paul Brennan: Yeah, yeah. Was that that fear motivation that that really got people that they worried about losing their livelihoods etc.

Dr. Peter McCullough: Right.

推文所附视频对应中文大意如下:

保罗·布伦南(Paul Brennan):麦卡洛(Dr. McCullough),欢迎回到《现实检查广播》(Reality Check Radio)。很高兴再次和你在一起。

彼得·麦卡洛(Dr. Peter McCullough):很高兴能在这里,谢谢你的邀请。

保罗·布伦南:好的,我们想要了解的第一件事情,就是Croston和同事的一项研究,它显示了疫苗中的mRNA——我这里有引用——“陷入心脏”这听起来很可怕。你能更详细地告诉我们更多关于这方面的信息吗?

彼得·麦卡洛:哈佛大学的Croston和同事分析了那些接种疫苗后去世者心脏的尸检组织,他们想出了一种实际测量疫苗是否在心肌组织中的方法。他们可以识别辉瑞和莫德纳,当然,在那里。它就在心脏组织中,在他们发现它时,周围有炎症。现在,他们并没有一个好的测试方法,来检测刺突蛋白,以及推定的由mRNA疫苗产生的刺突蛋白就在那里的检测。所以,事情就是这样,这就是我们能得到的结果。它在心脏引起炎症;心脏中的炎症导致致命的心脏骤停,然后人们就会死亡。这就是尸检发现的情况。

保罗·布伦南:当你听到这个消息时,你的反应是什么?

彼得·麦卡洛:我原本就认为那就是情况,这是证实的。我们了解到他们只看了30天,不清楚是否持续超过30天,并不是每个人都有这种情况。

所以,另一篇尸检论文出现了,由Shuruap和同事展示了真正有些炎症在死亡时有酸痛。所以我从这两篇论文中了解到了一些。我总是问人们,他们在接种疫苗时是否有酸痛,他们是否有任何症状。酸痛可能是心脏是否受到影响的代理。

保罗·布伦南:那么,答案中有多少人说他们有酸痛?

彼得·麦卡洛:大约有三分之二的人。

保罗·布伦南:哦,真的吗?好吧。所以这解释了与mRNA有关的心脏问题很多例子。这显然是一个线索,对吧?

彼得·麦卡洛:嗯,确实如此。现在有一个范围。 Manssourian和Buren的两篇论文以及Levi的支持性论文表明,每剂疫苗导致入院的真正心脏损害率为25%。现在有一个更广泛的人群,他们没有那么严重的综合症,但是心脏在跳动,他们有一些胸痛,血压上下波动。这个人群更广泛;可能是人群中的三分之一。最近的一篇论文表明,大约有三分之一的人接种疫苗后生病了;他们第二天无法去工作,那里可能涉及一些心脏问题。然后还有其他的比例,但是显然有些人接种了疫苗,他们觉察不到自己的心脏有任何问题,然后出现的第一个异常表现就是心脏骤停。当心脏骤停发生时,比方说在运动期间,有三分之一的时间患者可以通过心肺复苏和电击心脏而被挽救,但有三分之二的时间他们无法被挽救。

保罗·布伦南:这些都是令人震惊的启示,不是吗?我觉得它比任何人可能想象的要大。

彼得·麦卡洛:确实如此。我觉得人们现在有点慌张。他们接种了疫苗;看到年轻人、公众人物出现前所未有的心脏骤停,感到非常遗憾。然后,在媒体上我们看到了一些意外死亡的人的消息。我们得不到任何其他细节,就只是说,你知道,他们死了,这是出乎意料的。

在疫情之前,让我说一下,大约40%的死亡是人们的尸检结果,由于已知的心脏疾病,40%是已知的癌症——患有晚期癌症的人,他们去世了——然后还有20%是其他已知的原因:车祸、谋杀、自杀、药物过量。但是所有情况下,死亡几乎总是可以解释的。所以在疫情之前,我们会收到通过互联网或其他方式的死亡通知,说他们。所以,你知道,这是一个纪念,你知道某某人经过了一场漫长的癌症之战后去世了,或者某某人在心脏手术后并发症去世了。但是现在我们听到一份又一份的报告,说他们完全健康,然后就去世了。他们在婚礼之夜死了,或者在工作中死了,或者在运动比赛中死了。

我没有接种疫苗。谢天谢地。我不知道;我不用每天担心血栓和心肌炎。但是接种了疫苗的人,他们开始变得非常非常担心,因为这些健康事件一次又一次地出现。

保罗·布伦南:很多父母也让他们的孩子接种了疫苗,我觉得这会是一个更沉重的负担。

彼得·麦卡洛:是的,你可以想象到最终会让父母和他们的孩子,父母和他们的祖父母,雇主和他们的雇员,学校校长和他们的学生,甚至是国家领导人感到内疚。还记得新西兰的雅辛达·阿德恩吗,实际上就是“不打疫苗不能工作”政策。我是说,人们会记住这件事的。前总统特朗普一直说,他始终坚持自己的看法,他从来没有强制执行疫苗接种,从来没有。

保罗·布伦南:是的。

彼得·麦卡洛:他从一开始就是这样说的。如果从一开始就没有强制接种疫苗,我真诚地认为我们现在的对话会完全不同。

保罗·布伦南:是的,是的。那是那种恐惧激励了人们,使他们担心失去他们的生计之类的。

彼得·麦卡洛:是的。

以下为内嵌中英文字幕的合成视频,视频连接:撕皮儿剥壳——银河系@Spielberg发布于 6:21 晚上 · 12月 2日, 2023

参考连接1:

参考连接2:https://realitycheck.radio/peter-mccullough-top-u-s-cardiologist-on-the-two-latest-pieces-of-research-showing-the-mrna-from-the-covid-injectable-is-stuck-in-the-heart/

Gnews 2023.12.02

www.51haoyou.com

GMT-4, 2024-5-17 11:27

© 2005-

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表